Adding your own terms of service to the platform is a great way to set the expectations for your users and to help protect your or your users intellectual property on your Idea Hunt Open Innovation Platform. In creating a Terms of service agreement, your users will be asked to agree to these terms, during the sign up process. During this process they will be asked to check a box to agree to the terms, which they will be able to read by clicking on a link, to a page that contains the terms.
Your needs will change over time, due to legislation like GDPR, or the usage of our tools, requiring you to make updates to your current terms of service or privacy policies.
To add the Terms of service, you must create a new agreement on your Idea hunt site. Click here for the instructions on how to create the agreement.
1. Access your admin panel by logging into the platform and selecting your profile from the upper right hand corner.
2. From the menu, locate the section called “Configuration” and select “Site settings”.
3. Scroll down to the item called, “Custom Terms of Service”.
4. In the drop down menu to the right, select the new agreement that you have created for your Terms of service.
5. Click the button titled “Update” at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations, you have just successfully added a new Terms of service into the signup process for your Idea Hunt Platform.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 from above.
5. Click the button titled “Update”.