When you have many hunts on your Idea Hunt platform, it might be meaningful to sort them into categories. This is possible using Tags.Tagging hunts is possible for Admins.
1. Log into your Idea Hunt platform with an Admin account.
2. Locate the hunt you wish to tag.
3. At the Brief, scroll down to locate the Tags section.
4. Choose an existing tag in the drop down menu, or write one in the text box to create a new tag.
5. Click “Add” to the right of the text box to save.
To see all hunts with the same tag, you can then visit a URL specific for that tag. Like this: app.ideahunt.io/tag/featured The tag in this case is “featured”. The word “app” in this example is where your specific domain would be, like this; clientdomain.ideahunt.io/tag/tagname