Connecting Your Google Analytics account to your Idea Hunt platform is an easy way to gather insights into how your users are using the platform. Connecting the two is simple, you’ll need to know your Google Analytics code and then just follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Google Analytics account and copy your Google Analytics Tracker. It looks like “UA -XXXXX-Y”
2. Log into your Idea Hunt platform and access your Admin Panel by clicking the user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. From the menu, locate “Configuration” and select “Site settings”.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the resulting page and locate the item titled “Google Analytics Tracker”
5. Past the Google Analytics Tracker into the text box.
6. Click the blue button titled “Update”
Congratulations, you have successfully added the tracking code needed to link your custom Idea Hunt platform to your Google Analytics Account and gain valuable data and user insights.