Sometimes contributions are no longer valid, or you can only have contributions posted for a limited time due to GDPR. No matter the reason, sometimes you just need to delete a contribution. This is possible for Admins through either the hunt or Admin-list of all contributions
1. Log in to your Idea Hunt Platform with your Admin account
2. Locate and enter the hunt that contains the contribution you wish to delete.
3. Choose the tab “Contributions”, find and click the title of the contribution. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will find a red button named “Delete” within the Coach Action box.
4. Click “Delete”, and confirm this is the action you wish to take.
1. Log into your Idea Hunt platform with your Admin account.
2. Locate and click your user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the platform.
3. Select the “Contributions” option in the Co-creation section.
4. Locate and click “Edit” for the contribution you wish to delete.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will find an action named “Delete”.
6. Click “Delete”, and confirm this is the action you wish to take.
Note: Deleting a contribution can not be undone. Make sure you really wish to delete it, if you want to export it before or that it is the correct idea.