This is what we have so far:
- A logo with a hunter
- We call our campaigns "hunts"
- We call our idea contributors "hunters"
We want your ideas to take Idea Hunt conceptually to the next level. This can involve text, illustrations, photos or other ideas.
- Should we animate the hunter? When?
- What other hunter related imagery should we use? Tracks? Bows?
- Should we take the lingo further?
- Should we create "hunter" levels for our users with titles? Scout? Trapper? Tracker? Master hunter?
- Should we have hunter related "rewards" on profiles?
- What hero image should we use on the main page, that develops the concept further?
- How can our marketing materials evolve conceptually?
Some great examples of other companies doing this really well:
- Mailchimp has their Chimp conveyed in both images and text. E.g. they have a Chimp hi5 you when you send e-mail
- Typeform has their bearded man
and so forth
Please submit your ideas, we need your help!